Queens Academic Group
Queens Academic Group (QAG) was established in 2002. For over a decade QAG has delivered NZQA approved and accredited programmes very successfully to International and Domestic students and is recognised as a NZQA Category One education provider. The school provides high quality education and offers courses in Business, Electronics/ Telecommunications, Hospitality, Management, Tourism, Information Technology, General English and IELTS Preparation. Queens Academic Group offers students pathways into higher tertiary studies through University and Polytechnics and provides seminars on workplace preparation skills, CV workshops and work place internships in the career sector of their study choice.
Auckland is New Zealand’s largest city, with 1.3 million people.
Courses We Offer:
· General English & IELTS Preparation
· NZ Diploma in Business (Level 6)
· NZIM Diploma in Management (Level 5)
· NZIM/ATTTO Diploma in Tourism Management (Level 5)
· National Diploma in Business (Level 5)
· National Diploma in Business (Level 6)
· National Diploma in Computing (Level 5)
· Diploma in Information Technology (Level 6)
· Diploma in Information Technology - (Business IT) Level 7
· National Diploma in Engineering (Electro technology) Level 6
· Diploma in Electronics/Telecommunications (Level 6)
· Diploma in Electronics/Telecommunications (Level 7)
We have an academic agreement with AUT, one of the leading universities in New Zealand and situated very close to our campus. Students graduating with a Level 7 (Business IT or Electrotechnology) qualification from Queens Academic Group will be given cross credits in AUT undergraduate programme (Bachelors in IT or Engineering).
Queens Academic Group pass rates are well over 90% for all of the Diploma courses and this is due to the support mechanisms toward individual student achievement.
Our faculty includes highly qualified and experienced teachers, many holding a Masters and PhD. Many of our staff also teach in nearby Universities.
Facilities & Student Services:
Queens Academic Group is proud to be among the few PTE's that provide online visa services to our students on our campus adn to be able to assist students to apply for their student visa and graduate work visa.
Also, Queens Academic Group has within its student service team a Job Placement Support person who provides and supports training for its students and graduates to ensure that they are well prepared for employment after studies and are ready for a challenging NZ work environment.
We also believe in maintaining a balance of study and fun, so we organise varied recreational and entertainment activities for students.
For further information about QAG, visit www.queens.ac.nz